- The educational programs developed by the school allow the students to carry out the training period.
- The school offers two educational programs modalities: HTL Business School private titles and UEMC university courses.
- The aim of the internships is to provide students with practical knowledge in the field of the course they have studied.
- All the courses are designed in SPANISH and in ENGLISH language that allows the incorporation in practices to the Spanish and international students.
- Once chosen by the company to carry out the internship, the school will provide the company with the educational collaboration agreement.
- The maximum dedication of the trainee student is 40 hours per week for a maximum period of 6 months with the possibility of extensión.
- The signature of the agreement does not imply any cost to the company, nor does entail the labor or contractual obligation.
- The terms and conditions for inclusion in the General Social Security Scheme of persons participating in training programs are established in RD 1845/1994 and RD 1493/2011
- All school students are covered by Civil Responsibility Insurance Policy.
- The school has more than 1,000 agreements signed with companies from different professional fields throughout the country.